Would you like to learn how to transform yourself into the leader you aspire to be? Have you ever wondered how those you admire achieved their success? Are there specific leadership challenges you're having that you would like to address?
NAEM's Women's Leadership Roundtable is a chance for you to take a step back, reflect on your path and build a new set of skills that will strengthen your leadership effectiveness, no matter where you are on your career path.
Build Your Business Acumen
This year's agenda includes skills-building sessions on leading through influence, essentialism, and executive presence. These sessions will accelerate your ability to align your programs with your company's goals and how to make an effective business case for new spending.
Develop your Executive Presence
Learn how to be noticed, and how to get your message across with skills building workshops on the attributes successful leaders share.
Build your Network
Join a dynamic community of EHS&S peers who can share their strategies for overcoming common career challenges, and mentor you through your next cycle of growth.
Gain Leadership Insight from In-Depth Sessions
The program agenda was developed by a committee of corporate environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability leaders to create a dynamic community of female leaders and to cultivate personal leadership skills through targeted learning sessions and discussions.
Takeaways for Women EHS Leaders at All Career Stages
NAEM's Women's Leadership Conference has value for all women EHS and Sustainability professionals regardless of job title, level, or supervisory role.
For senior women leaders:
- Opportunities to benchmark with other women leading their functions and discuss challenges faced at the director and VP level
- A chance to give back by supporting emerging women leaders in the field via discussion groups and mentoring circles
For women midway through their careers:
- A chance to benchmark with others on how they achieve a work life balance while staying on track with career goals
- Insights into the necessary leadership behaviors and practices required to advance your career to the next level
For women at the start of their careers:
- Opportunities to understand the challenges and solutions being put in place by women at all levels of their careers
- A chance to connect and build a network of other emerging leaders in the field that supports your career path development and cultivates leadership competencies
For all attendees at any point in their career:
- Sessions that will accelerate the development of specific leadership skills and attributes, including credibility, influence, impact and execution
- An opportunity to expand your network with women leaders from NGOs, government and other corporate leaders
The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) is the largest professional community for corporate EHS&S managers, directors and vice presidents. Its members are responsible for establishing environmental policy and integrating those programs into business operations.
Join Women EHS Leaders
See what these women EHS leaders have to say about how their EHS programs are evolving and what they have learned in the process.
For more details, contact Caitlin Wilson, Program Manager at (202) 986-6616.
The National Association for Environmental, Health and Safety, and Sustainability (EHS&S) Management (NAEM) empowers corporate leaders to advance environmental stewardship, create safe and healthy workplaces and promote global sustainability. As the leading business community for EHS&S decision-makers, we provide engaging forums, a curated network, peer benchmarking, research insights and tools for solving today’s corporate EHS&S management challenges.
Visit us online at www.naem.org.